The Position: Senior Strategist
Tenddo is seeking the expertise and skills of a seasoned Senior Strategist that has experience working with a multidisciplinary team. They will be collaborating with design specialists, engineers, and project managers to develop frameworks that support project deployment. They will also be responsible for working with the design team, providing strategic considerations while also keeping clients engaged throughout the process. They should also be adaptable to rapidly changing client needs and project requirements.
The Senior Strategist is a position of seniority and demands self-motivation and self-discipline as they will be required to work under limited supervision from a Director. Their skills and experience should enable them to be responsive and proactive in independently handling their role in a project’s development process. They should also be able to make critical decisions under stress.
The position of the Senior Strategist within the Tenddo team demands advanced, proven capabilities in:
- Recognizing and understanding user needs and evolving user behavior
- Assisting clients in discovering new and beneficial opportunities through emerging market/industry trends that support their growth goals
- Discovering, understanding, and investigating new technologies from both design and user-oriented perspectives
- Dissecting and understanding the client’s priorities to proactively mitigate and resolve conflicts while identifying synergies that benefit project progress
An industry professional with strong strategic and business development inclinations looking for a platform and team that provides you with the opportunity to evolve and grow within your specialties. You thrive in a fast-paced and evolving environment and are looking for one where you can tap into your innovative creativity, expanding beyond the norms of your job description.
- Experience of 3+ years in product management and/or marketing, corporate strategy, or business management consulting
- A Master’s in Business Administration or equivalent – a strong academic record is preferable
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Business-level fluency in English (second, third, multi-lingual fluency will be appreciated)
- Expert-level knowledge of presentation tools such as Keynote
- The confidence to present vital project updates and deliverables and discuss and defend the team’s work in front of high-level executives
- Financial analysis skills
- Strong skills in Excel modeling, numerical analysis, and statistics skills (practical knowledge of the SPSS platform will be a point in your favor)
- Capabilities to develop business cases
- Expertise in both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies (primary and secondary)
- Ability to deliver on growth opportunities and deploying innovative products and services
Your age, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, and disability are all part of your identity; not something for us to judge you on. We have a firm belief in the fact that you perform your best when you are your true, authentic self. Even if you are rearing the next generation of creatives, we will support your endeavors with equal opportunities and fair treatment.